Shipping charges are not included. Each item requires unique shipping arrangements. If you would like to get an estimated shipping quote before ordering you can email or call us, and let us know which items you are interested in and your location.
Discounted rates are available if you include several items to ship together. Ask about quotes and special offers. If you get the Amighini Architectural Delivery Service you will need to indicate your availability for delivery dates and times, you will be notified 24 hours prior to delivery. We will ship your items to your front door, we'll just send the truck driver to help you, so make sure you have the assistance needed to move your items into your property. If by any chance you are not present at the moment to receive your delivery, we will not be able to leave your package at that time and you will be charged for a second delivery. Standard delivery time is up to 6 weeks.
- When shipping through 3rd parties; Amighini will provide quotes and make arrangements with shipping companies for our customers, as a courtesy service.
- Amigini's responsibility ends once the items are loaded on the shipper's truck.
- In the event of a problem when receiving the item(s), both the shipping company and Amighini must be informed immediately. A note on the bill of lading briefly describing the problem must be written, and given to the driver.
- No longer than 24 hours after the delivery was completed, the customer needs to submit all the necessary paperwork in order to present a formal claim to the shipping company/insurance company and request compensation. Pictures, copy of bill of lading with handwritten notes, estimates for repairs etc must be submitted. Failure to present documentation on time will invalidate the claim.
- In the event of damage, delays, lost merchandise, etc. Amighini will, if requested, assist our customers with insurance claims, paperwork etc, as a part of our customer service.
- Estimated pick up and arrival times are based on the information the shipping companies provide Amighini at the time of arranging the shipping, or the time of pickup. Amighini is not responsible for any delays or contingencies that may occur before, during or after shipping.
- If preferred, the customer can arrange the pick up and shipping of any items purchased from Amighini. Amighini will provide all the necessary information to the customer to do so. Due to the high volume of shipments, the rates that we get are usually more competitive than what an individual customer can get.
- Each shipping company takes care of their claims according to their own practices and procedures. It may take up to 120 days for resolution depending on the company policy. This is beyond the control of AMIGHINI. During the claim and resolution process we will do our best to keep you updated with the progress of the claim and offer our best customer service.